WEBB \\ WHO WE ARE
WEBB is a creative event-production agency handling large-scale virtual and in-person events that range from 100 to 100,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside the US. Together, with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate, and manage all aspects of an event.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT \\ THE POSITION
Currently we are looking for a highly organized, detail oriented, strong communicator to fill the role of Administrative Assistant. You will work closely with the Production team, providing office support to a team of Producers in the planning, scheduling, and financial reconciliation tasks with the goal of making the Producers’ events a complete success.
\\ THE WORK
- Regularly perform clerical duties for multiple producers, such as booking travel, preparing financial reports, production schedules, and contracts
- Prepare, track, and reconcile budgets including invoicing, entering purchase orders, and progress reports
Purchase, pick up and deliver props, crew meals, or equipment as necessary
- Act as project manager on tasks as assigned by producer
- Communicate with vendors and clients as required
- This position is an in-office role; no remote applicants please.
\\ THE REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in MS Suite – Word, Excel
Proficient in Google Suite – Sheets, Drive, Gmail, Calendar
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and complete tasks on a regular basis
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extremely dependable – takes ownership of their work and follows through on commitments and tasks without prompting
- Ability to manage competing priorities and large volumes of information timely and accurately
- Ability to handle ambiguity and last-minute changes and maintain a positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Invested in contributing to a culture of building, increasing efficiency, and working as a team
College degree preferred
Experience with Purchase Orders, bookkeeping, or light accounting duties preferred
\\ THE PERKS
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, HSA)
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and PTO
At WEBB, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We value diversity and encourage all people of underrepresented groups to apply.
Qualified individuals should send their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to HR@wearewebb.com