WHO WE ARE //
WEBB Integration is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based company. For over 50 years we’ve designed, installed, and serviced Audio and Visual Equipment from corporate boardrooms to classrooms. We offer the finest equipment — integrated by certified professionals. We are focused on providing our customers with the industry’s most advanced integrated control system technologies. We strive to provide the best technologies, applications, and systems integration solutions to meet our customers’ business needs.
WEBB Integration is one arm of Webb Production, which is a large-scale event production agency delivering virtual, live, and hybrid events throughout the United States and occasionally internationally. Together, with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate and manage all aspects of an event.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING //
Simply put, your expertise in Audio/Visual equipment and installation is able to shine with you being responsible for the installation and support of complex audio/visual systems in a variety of business and corporate customer environments. You will install, diagnose, and service audiovisual equipment at various locations on-site. At times you will be working solo and other times with a team to install and troubleshoot AV systems.
This is a full-time position with occasional overtime. Most work is performed Monday through Friday from 8-5 with the potential for some evening and weekend work. Occasional overnight travel is possible.
WHO YOU ARE //
While some general IT experience may be helpful and applicable, we are primarily looking for those with specific A/V Integration experience and are familiar with this industry.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND ABILITIES//
- Perform comprehensive, onsite audio-visual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware, and speakers, control systems.
- Perform cable pull paths, diagnose structural/room interiors for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables
- Install and troubleshoot Crestron, Extron, Biamp, and AMX control systems
- Install video conferencing systems
- Assist with structural installation of displays, screens, and projectors
- Maintain daily communication with other technicians, Project Manager and Department Manager on the status of projects and task lists
- Participate in industry training sessions, seminars, and conventions are required
- Maintain professional work appearance and outstanding customer interaction
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
Why you’ll love working at WEBB //
We build amazing things. We are passionate about events and deliver awe-inspiring experiences for our clients and attendees. We work as a team and thrive on camaraderie and being the best at what we do.
THE BENEFITS //
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, matching 401k)
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
At WEBB, we have the vision to be where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates all voices.
HOW TO APPLY //
Qualified individuals should send their resumes and wage requirements to HR@wearewebb.com
If you don’t have a resume, send in a brief summary of your AV Integration experience to give us an idea of your background and relevant skills.APPLY