WHO WE ARE //
WEBB is a creative event production agency handling large-scale live and virtual events for 100 to 100,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside the US. Together with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate and manage all aspects of an event.
BRAND COORDINATOR // THE POSITION
WEBB is looking for an entry-level, full-time Brand Coordinator to join our growing team. This position primarily manages social content, editing, planning and engagement for all three of the WEBB brands: WEBB Integration, WEBB Production, 360 Scenery. Additionally, the Brand Coordinator contributes innovative concepts throughout our design and planning process pushing the creative envelope for interactive and engaging experiences.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES //
- Write, edit, curate, schedule and publish original social media content that reflects our brand voice and quality of work.
- Understanding of the WEBB brand and ability to adapt to our brand voice, look and feel.
- Craft and schedule content on all social media channels in an effort to drive awareness and engagement.
- Coordinate with other team members (Producers, Creative, Video) when necessary to plan, schedule and execute content in alignment with the WEBB brand and expectations of our clients.
- Follow processes for posting social content, check and update social calendar, and ensure all details are in place in order to set the campaigns/posts up for success.
- Engage as the voice of our brand by responding to comments and DM’s in a friendly and helpful manner, as well as engaging with other companies, partners, vendors, etc.
- Monitor brand mentions and engage with followers as a way to promote the brand.
- Monitor customer reviews and engage when appropriate.
- Consider and analyze analytics to inform future posting decisions.
- Adapt existing content for use on social media.
- Execute strategies to grow, engage, and drive conversion of followers on all relevant social media platforms.
- Coordinate photographers/videographers to document our work at each event(s).
- Manage WEBB’s photo/video archive (metadata tagging, uploading, etc.).
THE REQUIREMENTS //
- Professional experience managing business social media accounts.
- Knowledge of how to drive engagement through regular social media posts.
- Understand how to use social media to connect with our followers.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Contribute creative concepts for event parties and interactive installations
- Personable, approachable and teachable.
- Organized and efficient multi-tasker; detail-oriented.
- Confident and concise communicator.
- Ability to work independently; self-directed and self-motivated.
- Basic understanding of the events industry or an eager willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- Bonus points for experience in driving keyword research and content optimization.
- Bonus points for experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop).
ABOUT THE CREATIVE TEAM //
We’re pushing the boundaries of creative and technology to transform the world of events and we want your help to make it happen. We’re a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes each other to produce our best work. We are innovative and solution-oriented, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Being a part of our team means you are also agile, flexible, inclusive and passionate. We have a power house dynamic – we love what we do and we’re proud of what we create together. Sound like you? Then WEBB is the right place for you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT WEBB //
We do great things. We create. We execute. We love our work and are passionate about events and technology. We work together as a team to pull off the extraordinary.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, HSA with match, stock ownership program)
- 100% employee-owned company
- Disability insurance and life insurance
- Hybrid schedule
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
At WEBB, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates all voices.
HOW TO APPLY //
Qualified individuals should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY