Who We Are //
WEBB is a creative event production agency handling large scale live and virtual events that range from 100 to 100,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside the US. Together, with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate and manage all aspects of an event.
EVENT PRODUCER // The Position
Currently we are looking for a self-motivated, detailed, solution focused individual to fill an Event Producer position on our production team. The production team is a key part of the organization and reports directly to the CEO. You will act as the liaison between our internal team and the client, ensuring the show is delivered according to client expectations while maintaining budget.
Your Background //
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or relevant work experience.
Experience: You should have at least five (5) years of event experience, project management, and negotiation experience, with a working knowledge of audio visual equipment and event production in a corporate environment.
Qualities and Skills //
- Demonstrate high proficiency, experience, and knowledge in large-scale corporate special events and productions with AV elements, particularly General Sessions
- Experience in a client facing role with C level executives
- Ability to lead and manage projects and people, typically crews of 20+ individuals
- Creative, innovative and trend-conscious individual
- Demonstrated service and problem-solving ethic and capability
- Organized and efficient multi-tasking
- Confident and concise communicator
- Calm under pressure, exhibiting sound judgment in decision making
- Budget management proficiency/understanding of business acumen
- Ability to work independently without supervision; self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to work collaboratively with people and departments
- Embraces the event life: lots of travel and variable schedules around events that often include weekends and extended hours
- VectorWorks design skill or understanding a plus
What You Will be Doing //
- Oversee day to day client interaction and relationship building; serving as the primary company liaison
- Lead the presentation and pitch of Webb’s ideas and concepts to clients, along with sales and creative teams
- Guide the client through all phases of event development, production, and delivery; ensuring you receive client approvals in line with the overall production scope
Event and Project Management
- Run the project/event from the initial brief, through the delivery of all components, to post-event evaluation-overseeing client relationship, internal project teams, and budget impacts
- When assigned, work with the Pitch Team to respond to RFP’s, develop winning proposals, assist with organization, creative, functionality, budgets, writing and collating information
- Assume the primary role once we are rewarded with the contract.
- Disseminate all relevant information to internal teams, suppliers/vendors, and freelancers as needed and drive follow-up and accountability.
- Source and negotiate subcontractors, suppliers, talent, and vendors, both in terms of overseeing the delivery of their roles and their financial impacts (in coordination with the TD and other Area Producers as needed)
- Create and manage production schedules & timelines in connection with the assigned TD and area producers
- Maintain awareness of venue requirements, fire and space regulations environmental impacts, and health & safety constraints
- Seek out new trends, education, and technology advancements for future implementation
- As assigned, work with Pitch Team to oversee budget and financial costs for event proposals.
- Once assigned an event, perform on-going reconciliation of budgeted totals versus actuals spent to ensure profitability on each event.
- Manage the purchase order process, review, and approve all expenditures for the event.
- Work closely with the Accounting department on supplier payments, event deposits, etc.
- Direct responsibility for the activity of the on-site team, ensuring all elements are delivered with exceptional quality, on budget and on time.
- Liaison with client onsite
- Manage venue briefing and communication as needed
- Onsite management of expenses
- Address and problem solve onsite issues, allowing the production team to execute the deliverables better
- Prepare post-event evaluations of performance and profitability
- Actively contribute to the development of new markets, further the sales cycle and build relationships, with both new & existing customers
- Represent the Webb brand, mission, and vision at all times
- Interact with peers, leadership, vendors and clients associated with the organization positively and productively.
- Contribute to the strategic development of the company and department
- All other duties as assigned.
Why you’ll love working at WEBB //
We do great things. We create. We execute. We love our work and are passionate about events and technology. We work together as a team to pull off the extraordinary.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, HSA with match, stock ownership program)
- 100% employee-owned company
- Disability insurance and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
At WEBB, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We value diversity and encourage all people of underrepresented groups to apply.
How to apply //
Qualified individuals should send their resumes to email@example.comAPPLY