SCENIC WAREHOUSE LEAD // THE POSITION
Events require lots of equipment such as speakers, audio boards, cameras, lights, LED Walls, rigging, power, and a lot more. This particular position will take ownership of our Scenic Inventory comprised of standard stage/set pieces as well as the most random pieces you can think of. You will work closely with the Scenic Manager and others to pull orders, load/unload trucks, maintain inventories, and provide various event support when necessary.
WHO WE ARE //
WEBB is a creative event production agency handling large-scale live and virtual events for 100 to 100,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside the US. Together with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate, and manage all aspects of an event.
WHO YOU ARE //
You are a proactive team player that has a strong interest in the audio-video, stage, and or theatre world. You enjoy being busy and finding efficiencies in your environment. You’re able to be on your feet for most of the day, you’ve got a clean driving record, and can lift 50+ pounds on the regular. Additionally, you know your way around a toolbox and like building/creating things.
This role reports to our Scenic & Decor Manager
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & ABILITIES //
- Pull and prep equipment & accessories to meet scheduled shipping arrangements.
- Pull and stage equipment from warehouse for outgoing shipments
- Inventory management with incoming and outgoing equipment
- Quality checks (potential damage or missing items) on equipment coming back from events.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and provide attention to the little things.
- Fork Lift & Scissor Lift Certified strongly recommended
- Experience driving trucks up to 24’ a plus
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Basic computer skills – Knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Attention to detail with an ability to follow instructions and work off of lists
- Strong, self-motivated team player who maintains a positive attitude in the face of challenges
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed
- Any other duties that might be required or outlined at a later time
Why you’ll love working at WEBB //
We build amazing things. We are passionate about events and deliver awe-inspiring experiences for our clients and attendees. We work as a team and thrive on camaraderie and being the best at what we do.
THE BENEFITS //
- Pay Range is $16-$18
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, matching 401k)
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
At WEBB, we have the vision to be where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates all voices.APPLY