SHOP RUNNER // THE POSITION
WEBB/360 Scenery is looking for a full-time Shop Runner that enjoys getting involved in a variety on aspects in a fabrication environment. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to eventually get into the Events industry and/or carpentry, welding, or general fabrication. View our portfolio here: www.360scenery.com/our-portfolio
This role has an hourly range of $15-$18 depending on experience.
WHO WE ARE //
WEBB/360 Scenery is the fabrication side of a larger live/virtual event production company (WEBB Production). WEBB is a creative event production agency handling large-scale live and virtual events for 100 to 100,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside of the U.S. Together with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate, and manage all aspects of an event experience.
THE WORK //
- Pick up and deliver materials to shop or job sites in a timely manner
- Run various errands as assigned
- Provide general support to the shop personnel
- Track delivery runs to operators
- Assist with material and equipment inventory
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Must have a good driving record (MVR)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to follow processes
- Organized and responsible
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone with different personnel
- Be self-motivated and punctual
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT WEBB //
We do great things. We create. We execute. We love our work and are passionate about events and technology. We work together as a team to pull off the extraordinary.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, HSA with match, ESOP-stock ownership program)
- 100% employee-owned company
- Disability insurance and life insurance
- Paid holidays
At WEBB, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates all voices.APPLY