WHO WE ARE //
WEBB is a creative event production agency handling large-scale live and virtual events for 100 to 100,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside the US. Together with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate and manage all aspects of an event.
VIDEO EVENT LEAD // THE POSITION
You will be leading the setup, performance, and takedown of video equipment for large live events. You will be collaborating with event producers, technical directors, and other departments to plan and execute a show. Under the direction of the Video Department Manager, you will help manage and maintain the quality of Webb’s video inventory and look ahead for trends in the industry to help evolve Webb’s video inventory.
WHO YOU ARE//
You have 3+ years of experience in video with live events and have a wide and deep knowledge of video equipment. Broadcast video experience is okay, but we are ideally looking for someone with Live Events experience.
Below is a list of KSAs that we’d like in a candidate, however, you do NOT need to have experience in every area to be considered (some but not all).
- Barco E2 Certification or Christie Spyder Certification, or a complete understanding of their function and capabilities.
- Experience in operation of Video playback, Graphics, Camera Directing, Camera Operating, Camera Shading, and Screen Switching during Live Events
- Experience with video engineering: signal flow and troubleshooting
- In-depth working knowledge of Large Venue Projectors (Panasonic, Christie, Barco)
- In-depth working knowledge of Sony & Panasonic cameras
- Experience in LED wall installation and programming
- Experience leading labor hands during show installation and takedown.
- Experience loading trucks
- Experience driving scissor lifts and forklifts
- A desire to assist, along with your peers, in building up the video team’s knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Any other duties that might be required or outlined at a later time
Why you’ll love working at WEBB //
We do great things. We create. We execute. We love our work and are passionate about events and technology. We work together as a team to pull off the extraordinary.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, HSA with match, stock ownership program)
- 100% employee-owned company
- Disability insurance and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
At WEBB, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports and celebrates all voices.
How to apply //
Qualified individuals should send their resumes to email@example.comAPPLY