WEBB \\ WHO WE ARE
WEBB is a creative event-production agency handling large-scale virtual and in-person events that range from 100 to 100,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside the US. Together, with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate, and manage all aspects of an event.
VIDEO TECHNICIAN \\ THE POSITION
As Video Technician, you will be responsible for setting up all the video equipment used for live events. You will also be responsible for coordinating with the other technical teams. You should have advanced knowledge of video equipment and some experience with lighting and audio equipment. You should possess excellent troubleshooting skills and phenomenal communication skills. To be successful in this role, you should be okay working for a long period of time and some weekends. You should have excellent decision-making abilities with the ability to pay a close eye for detail.
Ultimately, a WEBB video technician should use the appropriate video equipment and skills to enhance any live experience.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES \\
- Understanding the event’s requirements and specifications.
- Coordinating with the Technical Director and Event Producer about the equipment needed.
- Reading and interpreting the venue layouts.
- Pulling and setting up the video equipment needed.
- Perform routine checks and maintenance of the equipment.
- Providing outstanding customer service to the clients.
- Testing the equipment before all the events.
- Troubleshooting and adjusting the video equipment.
- Spotting last-minute issues and resolving them quickly.
- Coordinating the repair of the equipment as and when required.
- Supporting all other production team members.
- Communicating with the team members in a professional manner.
- Staying current with the latest technology models.
THE REQUIREMENTS \\
- 3 years of experience working as a Video Technician or a similar position in the live events industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of video equipment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects as and when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A keen eye for details.
THE BENEFITS \\
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, HSA, FSA)
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and PTO
At WEBB, we have the vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We value diversity and encourage all people of underrepresented groups to apply.
Qualified individuals should send their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to HR@wearewebb.com