VIRTUAL EVENT LEAD TECHNICIAN // THE POSITION
We are looking for an experienced live event technician that is tech-savvy, great with clients, and comfortable leading a crew to fill the role of Virtual Event Lead Technician.
WHO WE ARE //
WEBB is a creative event production agency handling large-scale live and virtual events that range from 100 to 100,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside the US. Together, with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate, and manage all aspects of an event.
YOUR BACKGROUND //
Education: Associate’s degree in a related field preferred or relevant work experience.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in a related area. This role sits at the intersection of 2 areas: live events and website management. We are seeking a talented live event technician with experience leading a team and owning a project, who also has some knowledge of HTML/CSS coding. Most of the website-building workflow uses Google Sheets to collect information from the client – We’re looking for someone that’s experienced with the Google suite, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
Some possible backgrounds that could be a fit for this role: Live event streaming technician with experience managing projects, Project manager with HTML/CSS familiarity.
QUALITIES & SKILLS //
- Tech-savvy, ideally with experience in AV streaming technology, live event management, website management, and/or HTML/CSS coding
- Detail-oriented and organized – you will be managing many pieces of data, assets, and information coming from multiple parties and will need to track it
- Focused and calm under pressure (live events can have an element of stress)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a proactive approach to getting the information you need in a complex environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with people and departments
- Availability and willingness to work a flexible schedule (extended hours, weekends, holidays), travel, and be on call as necessary
- Adobe Photoshop skills preferred
- Some familiarity with HTML or CSS languages preferred
THE WORK //
- In this role you will own the streaming side of a given event from beginning to end.
- You will partnering closely with our creative team and our account management team, you will meet with clients and build website pages using our established platform to meet the goals of the client for their event.
- You will also play a critical role during the event overseeing the successful execution of all streams by managing video, audio, and virtual technicians.
- You will be expected to assist in the warehouse pulling streaming equipment to go out on shows, checking gear back in upon the completion of the event, and helping to maintain that equipment between events.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT WEBB //
We do great things. We create. We execute. We love our work and are passionate about events and technology. We work together as a team to pull off the extraordinary.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, HSA with match, ESOP-stock ownership program)
- 100% employee-owned company
- Disability insurance and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
At WEBB, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates all voices.
HOW TO APPLY //
Qualified individuals should send their resumes to email@example.comAPPLY