WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN // THE POSITION
WEBB is seeking an entry-level Warehouse Technician who is highly motivated, organized, personable, and self-starting to join our team.
WEBB // WHO WE ARE
WEBB Production is a creative event production agency handling large-scale events that range from 300 to 30,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside the US. Together, with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate, and manage all aspects of an event.
THE WORK //
As a Warehouse Technician, you will work closely with the Warehouse Manager to pull orders, load/unload trucks, maintain inventories and provide overall event support when necessary.
The pay range for this hourly position is between $15 – $18 depending on experience.
THE REQUIREMENTS //
- High School Diploma
- Ability to regularly lift 50+ lbs.
- Valid driver’s license required with clean driving record
- Fork Lift & Scissor Lift familiarity a plus
- Basic computer skills – Knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Attention to detail with an ability to follow instructions and work off of lists
- Strong, self-motivated team player who maintains a positive attitude in the face of challenges
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed
- Any other duties that might be required or outlined at a later time
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT WEBB //
We do great things. We create. We execute. We love our work and are passionate about events and technology. We work together as a team to pull off the extraordinary.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, HSA with match, ESOP-stock ownership program)
- 100% employee-owned company
- Disability insurance and life insurance
- Paid holidays
At WEBB, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates all voices.
HOW TO APPLY //
Qualified individuals should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY