Who We Are.
WEBB is a large-scale event production agency delivering virtual, live, and hybrid events throughout the United States and occasionally internationally. Together, with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate, and manage all aspects of an event.
Currently, we are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented, tech-savvy individual to fill the role of Virtual Event Website Specialist. Partnering closely with our creative team and our account management team, you will build website pages using our established platform to meet the goals of the client for their event. You will also play a role during the event overseeing the “go-live” schedule of any timed rollouts of the website components/pages. This is a full-time position.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or relevant work experience.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in a related area. Because this role sits at the intersection of 2 areas: live events, and website management, we are seeking a talented individual with experience in either area and we can teach the other side. Big bonus if you happen to have experience at both!
Some possible backgrounds that could be a fit for this role: Graphic designer with light coding skills, website project manager, live event streaming technician with experience managing projects, website fulfillment technician with experience being client-facing.
Qualities and Skills:
- Tech-savvy, ideally with experience in graphic design, website management, or AV streaming technology
- Detail-oriented and organized – you will be managing many pieces of data, assets, and information coming from multiple parties and will need to track it
- Focused and calm under pressure (live events can have an element of stress)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a proactive approach to getting the information you need in a complex environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with people and departments
- Availability and willingness to work a flexible schedule (extended hours, weekends, holidays) and be on call as necessary
- Adobe Photoshop skills preferred
- Some familiarity with HTML or other programming languages preferred
Why you’ll love working at WEBB.
We do great things. We create. We execute. We love our work and are passionate about events and technology. We work together as a team to pull off the extraordinary.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, HSA)
- Disability insurance and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
At WEBB, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We value diversity and encourage all people of underrepresented groups to apply.
How to Apply.
Qualified individuals should send their resumes, a brief cover letter, and salary requirements to HR@wearewebb.com