WELDER / FABRICATOR // THE POSITION
WEBB/360 Scenery is looking for a full-time Welder/Fabricator that is looking to get away from building the same thing over and over again. Please apply if you’re looking to expand your skillset and use your creativity to build some awesome work. View our portfolio here: www.360scenery.com/our-portfolio
This role has an hourly range of $24-$27 dependant on experience.
WHO WE ARE //
WEBB/360 Scenery is the fabrication side of a larger live/virtual event production company (WEBB Production). WEBB is a creative event production agency handling large-scale live and virtual events for 100 to 100,000 attendees throughout the United States and occasionally outside of the U.S. Together with our clients, we conceptualize, design, produce, build, staff, operate, and manage all aspects of an event experience.
THE WORK //
- Mig weld custom scenery
- Light gauge tubing and Ornamental components
- Work on new weld designs each week. Little to no repetition.
- Problem-solve and provide ideas to make a concept come to life.
- Work in a climate-controlled indoor shop with all the right equipment
- Occasionally travel on-site to help construct a project on a show/event site (UT & across U.S.)
QUALITIES & SKILLS //
What skills and knowledge you need to come with:
- Ability to read plans
- Finish quality and an eye for detail is a must
- Working knowledge of Geometry is a plus
- Tig Welding experience is great to have, but not required
Tools you’ll be using (not a full list) that are provided:
- Curvatrici Bending Machine
- DM-10 Bandsaw
- Miller mig Welders
- Hand Grinders and Cut off Wheels
- Miller Tig Welders
- Plasma Cutters & Drill Press
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT WEBB //
We do great things. We create. We execute. We love our work and are passionate about events and technology. We work together as a team to pull off the extraordinary.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, HSA with match, ESOP-stock ownership program)
- 100% employee-owned company
- Disability insurance and life insurance
- Paid holidays
At WEBB, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. WEBB recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates all voices.
HOW TO APPLY //
Send an email with your resume to email@example.com
If you don’t have a resume, explain your work experience in welding and include some photos of your work if you have them (not required – but welcome if you have them).APPLY